- Hydrological input/support to Ecologists completing AA/NIS
- Bog (raised, blankets, fens) and wetland hydrological and hydrogeological characterisations
- Peat augering and stratigraphy logging
- Piezometer transect installations and monitoring
- Turlough monitoring and hydrological characterisation
- Petrifying spring monitoring and hydrological characterisation
- Sand Dune monitoring and hydrological characterisation
Experience: Large variety of peatland projects completed, with over 25 years experience on raised and blanket bogs. Currently, HES are providing hydrological support to NPWS on a variety of interesting wetland restoration projects.
Example projects: Sheskinmore Dune Hydrological Study, Liffey Head Restore Project, Clonaslee Esker and Derries Bog SAC, All-Saints Bog SAC, Kilgarron SHD (Petrifying Spring Assessment).